bgc

Home Ask Submit Archive
Themes
Follow me on twitter for more info - @_BADGIRLSCLUB_ A Bad Girl knows what she wants and how to get it. She makes her own way, makes her own rules and she makes no apologies. A Bad Girl blazes her own trail and removes obstacles from her path. A Bad Girl fights and forces her way to the top with style and beauty. A Bad Girl believes in jumping first and looking later. People will love you. People will hate you. Others will secretly wish to be you. A Bad Girl is you!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I DONT STEAL PEOPLES PICTURES & CLAIM THEM AS MINES, I GIVE THEM CREDIT.. XO

Tanisha

Tanisha

Posted: Wed April 13th, 2011 at 6:10pm
Tagged: bgc tanisha
Notes: 450
  1. ovocliquex reblogged this from bgcblogging
  2. brittaanyx3 reblogged this from bgcblogging
  3. soley98 reblogged this from krenageirs
  4. n0w-0r-n3ver reblogged this from krenageirs
  5. krenageirs reblogged this from lanievee
  6. wherewithalcomely reblogged this from em-c00p
  7. this-cats-meow reblogged this from em-c00p
  8. em-c00p reblogged this from radicaliens
  9. sassdevil reblogged this from louishutch
  10. louishutch reblogged this from kurtnagy
  11. kurtnagy reblogged this from virgin-blk
  12. lanievee reblogged this from bubblegumbxtchh
  13. bubblegumbxtchh reblogged this from radicaliens
  14. radicaliens reblogged this from ethereyna
  15. fuuck-whatt-peoople-thiink reblogged this from theelectrichippie
  16. virgin-blk reblogged this from prettylittlekahleesi
  17. emrldcity reblogged this from prettylittlekahleesi
  18. niamaemae reblogged this from prettylittlekahleesi and added:
    I’ll be pretty zen 90% of the time and the other 10%……… this
  19. mynameisdriftw00d reblogged this from prettylittlekahleesi
  20. prettylittlekahleesi reblogged this from theelectrichippie
  21. theelectrichippie reblogged this from ethereyna
  22. hellofrankieeeee reblogged this from bgcblogging
  23. yeahimalive reblogged this from memewhore and added:
    I think I’ve said this to people before…
  24. tonyaslifebelike reblogged this from memewhore
  25. sunnevahjaltalin reblogged this from versacenipples
  26. jenookai reblogged this from themonsterinyourheart
  27. chimptits reblogged this from californiadreams
  28. californiadreams reblogged this from 0ldenglish800
  29. remembermayxo reblogged this from sochillll
  30. takeitfromhere reblogged this from enduredlove
  31. fakepunjabi reblogged this from kulfiqueen
  32. loosing--sleep reblogged this from johnaschiavo
  33. kulfiqueen reblogged this from i-was-confident-as-a-child